Several of our followers on Twitter and Facebook have recently expressed interest in the state of Apple’s efforts to merge its various forms of messaging/chat/videoconferencing/IM functionality across its two key platforms, iOS and Mac OS X. New code spotted in iOS by third party developers may shed some light on this. Read more
- Apple invites press to iPhone event on September 7th
- Apple in negotiations with streaming partners for upcoming TV device?
- Apple announces WWDC 2012 schedule for June
- Regional carriers in the U.S. unveil iPhone support
- Apple releases new Apple TV hardware with 1080p support
- Apple drops iPad 2 price to $399
- Apple unveils ‘the new iPad’
- Apple announces March 7th iPad event
- Gatekeeper: Apple’s next move to increase Mac security
- Apple announces Mac OS X 10.8 “Mountain Lion”
- Apple to launch iPad 3 in early march
- Apple schedules education event for January 19th
- Next iPhone to support T-Mobile 3G band
- Quad core references found in iOS 5.1 beta
- Apple TV update turns on TV show purchase & streaming for Canada, Australia and the U.K.